Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wiring Diagram Pet Containment Yard Machine Garden Tractor Wiring Mauled By Pet Dog?

Yard Machine garden tractor wiring mauled by pet dog? - wiring diagram pet containment

My dog destroys the wiring in my backyard Machine Model: 1L070H10383 Series 13AQN607H352:. I could solder some elements of joint cooperation for the color code, but still a pretty big red cable (12 volts measured) (red wire to the starter motor is intact) and young son, yellow and black appearance of the profit on the opposite page on the right side. The yellow line that goes Magneto is intact.

On the left side (front) I have a yellow cable with black stripes (there were two) one yellow cable to the other with black stripes on the edges, but still a return appearance.

The start time is longer, but there is no spark or ignition. The safety seat ignition seems to be inadvertently omitted.

Send pictures to anyone who can help me. It would also be a wiring diagram, the best of each Owner's Manual

Thanks

Hoofbeats

2 comments:

adam_f_1... said...

I'm willing to bet that the son of yellow and black Magnit are your ignition coil (s). WY Normally there is no spark. Not able to combine these two son together, because it is alternating current to the coil, then the PIN. if you want, I check the chart for you. Send me an e-mail.

gands4ev... said...

Ideally, the machines go on the website of the courts and see if you can come with the wiring diagram

Post a Comment