Monday, February 8, 2010

Can A Stomach Ulcer Make You Skip Your Period Can An Ulcer Cause Me To Skip A Period?

Can an Ulcer cause me to skip a period? - can a stomach ulcer make you skip your period

I have a lot a very normal, I bounce around. But I immediately jumped up (usually me), mathematics, and things of me and a couple of days after I started to suffer after having very bad abdominal pain for a few days, I learned that I had an ovarian cyst, 3 inches wide on my left ovary. That was .. and was told recently that a stomach ulcer. I have recently come under stress, and yes, I know that stress can itself be a reason to skip a period ... but I have a panic disorder and in some with an additional point in the absence and think I'm pregnant affected. Thus, according to my ulcer worse. I need additional security. I am sexually active but used a condom every time, and even going to retire before his arrival. If someone can help .. please?

3 comments:

greenmay said...

I truly believe that stress. I spend far too often when I'm too stressed out. Take a pregnancy test and you need not worry

Chao Chao said...

There are several reasons why a woman can jump to times of stress, anxiety, age, history of the problem, f pill in the past, or even psychological. The best advice, you should consult your gynecologist and a full medical examination. Due to the nature or condoms are not very safe and effective, a doctor should be consulted again on contraception.

erica m said...

Take a test to establish peace. It is possible that stress ulcer also skip a period

Post a Comment