Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Use A Nursing Bra Rapidshare Any Nursing Moms Out There Use LilyPadz Silicone Nursing Pads? If So, I Have A Few Questions!?

Any nursing moms out there use LilyPadz silicone nursing pads? If so, I have a few questions!? - how to use a nursing bra rapidshare

I am 32 weeks pregnant and have purchased LilyPadz, all my friends were angry. It always seems to leak colostrum lot during my pregnancy and ended with a wet T-shirt, bra, breast pads in the middle of the night. (It is so bad, even worse than they actually have the baby and my milk is coming!) I did the first night, and everyone says, "prevent" leakage by applying constant pressure on the nipples. Well, when I woke up this morning and took them to the problem appeared after waking up with a wet shirt and bra to alleviate, but not "prevent" leakage safe if you ask me, there were tons of colostrum on the shoes Night has accumulated, and was a mess when you remove them.Is this normal? Is that supposed to do what? I have a table, "he said. I do not see how it works, when the baby is here and my milk and there are many times more out LOL

1 comment:

maegs33 said...

I do not use padz Lily, but I use Lansinoh disposable nursing pads in the purple box, great work.

Post a Comment