Thursday, February 18, 2010

Myasthenia Gravis Triathlon Does Anyone Know Anything About A Condition Called Myasthenia Gravis?

Does anyone know anything about a condition called Myasthenia Gravis? - myasthenia gravis triathlon

I heard gravis, a rare neurological disease called myasthenia. It affects the muscles of the body and can stop breathing or swallowing, but also on foot. It can be fatal if it already is bad enough. I have said may be caused by antipersonnel mines - epileptic drug Dilantin, whether the drug taken long enough. Has somebody more information about this situation or knows someone who leaned toward her and first or second hand experiences to form.

3 comments:

abricru said...

I do not know if you watch soap operas, but is doing in the days of our lives, like the actress who plays Maggie (Suzanne Rogers). So I've learned. When he was found, you can by his voice, and enter the neck seemed to say swollen. Must have received the treatment, because it seems well now.

"Rogers is demonstrated, and his loyal fans that they really come to something when he is diagnosed with myasthenia gravis in 1984. At first I was shocked. For a year in which he takes a break in the series develops, Rogers terrible symptoms, he was thin and could hardly speak and see double images. With medication, therapy and combat the extraordinary inner strength since that time their disease .... r RogersRKS grant them think positively in other patients with myasthenia gravis. She sends letters and calls from people from around the world concerned about your struggle to speak and give them courage.
Suzanne is now in remission and lives a strong and healthy. "

Here is another link:

http://www.myasthenia.org/amg_whatismg.c ...

This page examines the relationship between phenytoin and MG:

http://www.ispub.com/ostia/index.php?xml ...

Aussiegu... said...

Bella Rosa, I'm sorry to do, but you can be my question, you say? I have a question, and would appreciate your opinion. There is no connection to my email, I am answering. Sorry to be done. I hope so. I hope you find the answers you are looking for .......

Ricky N. said...

The most famous of patients with myasthenia gravis and the Greek shipping billionaire Aristotle Onassis
Why not take a look at http://www.medicinenet.com

Post a Comment