Friday, December 4, 2009

Spanish Wedding Program Samples Should I Drop Spanish 4?

Should I drop Spanish 4? - spanish wedding program samples

In one years in high school and took Spanish from the 8th Class, so I'm in Spanish 4, which means I can AP Spanish next year. Spanish is obviously not easy for me (which it just come to us? Power) And I have a difficult program this year by:
English 11
AP European History
STF
ACC Physical
Lunch
Semester Study Hall (second business)
Spanish 4
Banda

Should be reduced to a hall to learn Spanish during the entire year in the period of 11 years, which means you may have prematurely left the school. and to marry our school day in this block. We have half our classes an hour and a half each, then the other half will be in. So for units / day in a position to leave.
I'm having trouble doing things and do not really like anything I've learned to lose, but I have a D + in Spain scared last year in the finals, so in this year

I:
1. Spanish fall and enjoy the free time?
2. to stay and hold in Spanish?
3. Gout Spanish, but the study outside of school with a program (eg, one of them, if known)?
4. other

No comments:

Post a Comment