Friday, December 18, 2009

Cheap Opti Sailboats Can I Use Store Brand Contact Solution With Acuvue 2 Advance Lenses?

Can i use store brand contact solution with acuvue 2 advance lenses? - cheap opti sailboats

My doctor told me that the eye can OPTI-FREE Express, or that other (something about the chemical composition of the contacts .. Optifree Express and the other type are the only "authorized" for the lens..) .. but both are very expensive, and I'm low on cash but short on solutions. I have a very bad vision and do not go without my contacts ... Is it okay when a brand of contact solution to store and save money until you receive my salary and you can get to Optifree? I do not quite know how to switch on the cheap cheaper kind, but simply the way until I was able to Opti-Free Express.

So I was the kind of store brand cheaper than the temporary use? I mean .. Who do not like my contacts melt my eyes hurt, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment