Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rented Home Insurance How The Home Insurance For Secondary Home Different From Primary Home Insurance?

How the home insurance for secondary home different from primary home insurance? - rented home insurance

I rent my house for 4 months and that is why we must restore the land to convert into my primary insurance for homeowners Lord. But after 4 months, I can not leave my home insurance to the domestic main owner. But I have to go home, second home owners insurance will cost more than the main house. I do not live in this house. It is good to go for a policy owner for 4 months, then a secondary home - insurance? Is there a risk premium on high school policy, the policy could be back on the policy of the primary owner? What are the disadvantages of insurance primary or secondary residence is a home insurance. Please help. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment