Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Luxury Mens Wallets Pregnant...mens Opinions Please!?

Pregnant...mens opinions please!? - luxury mens wallets

19 clock and just discovered that I am 5 weeks pregnant, is my BF over the moon about it and can not wait to here, he wanted one with me for some time, the matter is that there is already a girl of 3 years and, rarely, mostly bcuz mother is very strange that there is no reason until hours or even days later. Then she sees as ever. He had his time with us for 3 months and no calls or anything like that. Now my bf is not bothered if he wants it or not see. I wonder why she never talks or is not willing to see, because their HES tells me happened and start a family, want their own without interference from his ex, as he says a big mistake and that he taught them. I asked if her cause the girl reminds him of his ex, he said, no, do not worry that because he was so in love with me ... is that true?

He said that our child is loved and very special for him when his daughter personally, I do not know whether a man really love to stop your daughter?

Men have to feel like thiss who do not feel that if I found someone new?

They broke up shortly after the baby was a year when he said that his client ever, and when he deceived him a favor, sometimes I think he wants to see why her daughter was becuz if his former acknowledges that he still has feelings for her. I do not know.

Also used to pay your phone bill, are a car finance and everything for the baby and to pay all its luxury. Its me pay mostly becuz if you think that I will use it as you?

If your old texts from my phone because he does not want your number, he does not know. Is this normal? Even if your daughter, who not only said that the new text.

Please help guys, I do not know what they're thinking right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment