Friday, January 22, 2010

Using A Pentax K1000 Poi I Could Really Use Some Tips On Using A Pentax K1000?

I could really use some tips on using a pentax k1000? - using a pentax k1000 poi

I use the camera for 6 months or longer now and I met some really nice pictures in order and some accidental. Friends of mine were in the classes in the film and gave me advice, but I would succeed a little more consistent to a good recording. I want to start taking better pictures indoors and outdoors, things like that just a photographer. I would appreciate any advice or education can set aperture / shutter speed and so on.

2 comments:

david f said...

In terms of what they want, there is no difference between the K1000 and other manual SLR. What they seek is really a course on the exposure, lighting, composition and photography. There is no 'general opening / setting the shutter speed. For all lighting conditions and film speed, a wide range of aperture and shutter speed settings give the same exposure. Some are appropriate for certain subjects, some of the other. Some things you do should:
Take a look at the books of photography database for Basic Hedgecoe "Photography." Type of exposure for each shot. Bracket your exposure and vary opening / shutter settings for each shot and see what the differences are. If you do not keep track of all the learning, you will not know why something good or bad.

Ally :) said...

12355555555555555

Post a Comment