Friday, January 29, 2010

Dark Top Bbs Can I Dye The Top Layer Dark Brown Re Bleach The Bottom Layer?

Can i dye the top layer dark brown re bleach the bottom layer? - dark top bbs

For now my hair is light brown with a pink background with only white reflections on the floor! I want to keep the blonde, but will not be pink background and the top layer of dark brown pigment. I do it? i bleached in about 3 weeks in fact, I would like to pink below. Dye and the top layer is the dark? o What should I do. Oh, and I'm at home.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I do not believe that stuff. I think you can. I also had a bad image. No offense.

sophiiaa... said...

another week to wait. Safer to keep your hair type, coloring only once every 4 weeks.

There are certain shampoos and treatments you can use to get your natural hair color. I'd say. or your natural hair color play. redying at the same place damages the hair permanently.

Yes, go ahead. Do not break luck!

My answer? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090730195356AAyuXzv

markis;) said...

Yes to the bottom, then up

Post a Comment