Thursday, January 28, 2010

Uc Riverside 3.0 Gpa Can I Get In Would It Be Better If I Go To A Cal State Or A CC Then Transfer To A UC?

Would it be better if i go to a Cal State or a CC then transfer to a UC? - uc riverside 3.0 gpa can i get in

I'm a junior now and I'm not sure if I can enter a university in California (and Riverside), because my overall average is now around 3.0. I took the SA, and I have about 500 so I am very worried.

I wonder if I should enter into Cal State or go to a community college then transferring to university?

2 comments:

Ms. Sun said...

You should try to look for UCS and if you come, you're not sure UCS sit until you have actually applied.

In relation to the transfer, community colleges have a much higher transmission rate UCS CSU (depending on the university, the transmission rate of adult education in general, two times more than other 4-year institutions). The reason is that the NGC) prevent the transfer of other 4-year institutions (which already has a 4-college. If it is impossible to transfer to the CSU UCS, if your goal is to graduate from a school in the UC, at a community college is the easy way (you get a better transfer and support resources of the academic community).

neniaf said...

I am convinced that each CPU is a lot better if it were Cal State Berkeley or UCLA, I suggest the way adult education, but if you look at the Riverside, I think I could do better in a strong state to Cal

Post a Comment